Tuesday 18 September 2012

Paige in Y5's brilliant Blockbuster homework challenge

this is my design of a island the coloured bits are the different cities, although they look big they are tiny.


My island is on the coast of a unknown bit of the world. I chose this bit of the world because i thought that the only person who lived there could have some peace. The unknown place is on the edge of Barbados where dingo where transported from Australia to my island. Don’t tell anyone where it is sssssssssssshhhhhh.

Mrs Cole added: I'd sit on the tip of the grey peninsula... Where would you sit?

2 comments:

  1. I would sit at the tip of the pink peninsula looking out over the sea to get some peace. I chose this place to sit because i think when the sea is calm it makes me calm and i think my troubles disolve away into the ocean and sail away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely and very thoughtfully written Paige. ClassDojo added.

      Delete